Blue Dart Tracking - Enter AWB or Ref Code
Bluedart tracking routing servlet is fully secured by SSL certificate (i.e https://).You can track package up to 45 days after dispatched from the main Bluedart warehouse Hub.Since you have the consignment number you can track shipping update time to time.However we have explained regarding most common shipment status in below section of this article.
How to check courier delivery status
- Find and get airway bill or reference code from Blue dart booking slip
- For tracking with waybill number, select the first button else for reference code select the second button
- Submit consignment number in highlighted box
- Click on blue color track button for instant delivery status
Bluedart tracking Consignment Number Format
You have two choices to track your parcel.These are Airway bill (i.e called AWB number).It contains 11 numeric code and does not contain any prefix.For example Waybill No: 42537971770.The second way to track through reference code provided by Bluedart India.It has 16 digits code which often can be seen under the waybill number.For example Reference No: 1706760608046544
HOW TO FIX BLUEDART TRACKING STATUS ISSUES:
Often Bluedart customers they having difficulties while they track their shipment online.However, you can simply avoid these problems by following some guidelines.
1. Numbers Not Found / Shipment Not Updated: You may see these result when you track your parcel.In this case please make sure that you have entered 11 digits tracking code which is correct.But still, have the problem then it might not be updated yet by Bluedart courier team.Because they take minimum 24 hrs to update live status after booking parcel with them.
2. Incorrect Waybill/Reference Number/Order Number: As we mentioned above that your tracking code must be correct format.Blue dart basically provides two tracking number 1.AWB (Air Way Bill Number) 2.Reference Number.You can see these numbers on your booking shipment bill.Therefore if you want to track by AWB then select AWB box and put AWB number or go for reference code which does the same job.
3. Consignee Name / Surname Mis-Match: Your item may not be delivered by Bluedart if your name does not match with the details which have been given at the time of booking.Therefore please fill your details accurately.
4. Consignee Not Available: Consignee means customer, it happens if the delivery boy comes and found no one in that particular location to receive the parcel.We advise you to keep tracking regular and when you get a call from delivery boy get ready with your identity card.
5. Out Of Delivery Area: Although Bluedart has branches in all cities of India but still some rural places out of their coverage.For this case, consignee needs to visit courier office to receive his or her parcel.Due to Out Of Delivery Area, they often return the product to the sender.We advise, as soon as you see this update visit immediately to the nearest Blue dart courier branch and take your parcel.
6. In transit: This status indicates that your parcel is one the way and you will receive it soon.
7. Out For Delivery: Your parcel out for delivery, it can reach you at any time.
8. Returned To Origin: Due to no receiver, Bluedart returns package to the original sender after a time frame crossed. (common 2 to 3 days)
9. Not Delivered Yet: Besides these updates you notice not delivered yet which indicate they are trying to deliver but may be for other reasons its not delivered yet.
10.Shipment Delivered: As soon as you receive your parcel they update shipment delivered.
What type of items can be tracked?
- Domestic Priority
- International Shipment
- Dart Apex
- Dart Surfaceline
- Cargo shipment
- Freight packages
- Critical Express Shipment
- Overnite express delivery
- E-commerce orders
- Regional shipment delivery
- Business Parcel COD
- Express Parcel
SIMILAR BLUE DART COURIER TRACKING METHODS
You can always track using our site.But you should know what are the alternative options to track.Blue dart offers a different kind of tracking options.
Web Based Tools
TrackDart: It's a default tracking system which can be found upper left corner side of Bluedart.com.all Shipment within India or outside of India like Nepal, Bangladesh or Bhutan can be track using AWB number/and reference number.
InternetDart: It lets you track your shipment which has been sent over the last 45 days.Usually using this service you can get minute tracking details like origin, destination, the range of dates, delivered or undelivered shipments or service used, on-line.For this service first, you need to register(For regular users)Or if you are new user contact with them.
ShopTrack: ShopTrack is an API (Applications Program Interface).It is specifically designed to support and enhance the services provided by a portal or any e-business.
PackTrack : PackTrack is an API (Applications Program Interface).Basically, this API has been designed for any client involved in logistics, inventory control, and distribution.
MailDart : Maildart is a unique feature to track shipment via email.Unlike visiting official site you need to send AWB number to their specific email (email@example.com) and it will fetch the live status of your parcel.Send all AWB numbers separated by a comma putting in the subject box.
MobileDart: It lets you track by your mobile devices.It works any kind of mobile devices which support SMS function.
T- For current status: Type T< space >airwaybill number and send an SMS to 56767(eg; T 123456789) to receive the current status of the shipment on your mobile phone.
I- For status on delivery: Type I< space >airwaybill number and send an SMS to 56767(eg; I 857965324) to receive delivery status once the shipment is delivered
How to get Blue Dart tracking API
An API refers Application Program Interface which allows accessing all features and data from a web application.Integrating Bluedart courier API you can track all parcel delivery status, find location, estimate price and all other services.The API is available at official Bluedart courier site (i.e- https://bluedart.com)
How to track passport delivery status on Bluedart
Get passport application number from the authority.Now select reference option to check your passport delivery status.Please remember that passport number is case sensitive, therefore when you type please make sure you have entered the exact same code.It will display the expected delivery date along with location details.You can also get email alert on delivery, to enable it check the email alert option
How to track eCommerce order at Blue Dart
E-commerce sites like Ebay, Amazon, Paytm, Shopclues often dispatch their orders with Bluedart.For tracking orders get the order number from the order information page.Alternatively, you can check email inbox where order details are sent.Enter the order number in airwaybill box and track the order shipment status
How to track UK VFS Visa Delivery status
Tracking UK VFS Visa Delivery at Bluedart is very simple.The application number that generates by the system includes the reference code.Typically the format looks like GWF0123456854.Here try to cut prefix GWF0 and take rest of the numeric code i.e. - 123456854.This is your tracking reference code which shows delivery status.
How to track Adsense check via Bluedart
The Adsense payment receipt contains the tracking number.It is 7 to 11 digits code followed by Bluedart.Copy the code and paste it in the airway bill tracking box to track the Adsense check
How to track PAN card delivery status via Bluedart
The government of India issued PAN card for their citizen.You can expect home delivery by private courier like dtdc or Bluedart.Follow waybill No that you received from them.Enter the tracking consignment number and trace PAN card location.
Blue Dart tracking Customer Care Email ID
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any help or tracking support
Blue Dart Tollfree Customer Care
Dial 1860-233-1234 to talk with customer care executive.
Recent Social trends